Forest lying beneath the waters of Lake Traful, Argentina. These trees used to stand on the hillside of Bayo Hill, or Alto Mahuida, when in the 1960’s a landslide ripped them from their location with rocks and all and they landed on the bottom of the lake.
Mossy slope by snarskank
am i the only person who call these bambis instead of deers even though i know that theyre deers?
no you’re not, i call them bambis too
ૐᏊelcome Ƭo ᙢy Ꮚorld☾
I wanna cuddle.
The Native American Code of Ethics
1. Rise with the Sun to pray. Pray alone. Pray often. The Great Spirit will listen, if you only speak.
2. Be tolerant of those who are lost on their path. Ignorance, conceit, anger, jealousy and greed stem from a lost soul. Pray that they will find guidance.
3. Search for yourself, by yourself. Do not allow others to make your path for you. It is your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
4. Treat the guests in your home with much consideration. Serve them the best food, give them the best bed and treat them with respect and honor.
5. Do not take what is not yours whether from a person, a community, the wilderness or from a culture. If it was not earned or given, it is not yours.
This always reappears in my life when I need it most.
We’re all connected.<3
Yosemite National Park, California (Jojo Butingan)